Clean hands are the single most important factor in preventing the spread of pathogens in healthcare settings and reducing the incidence of healthcare-associated infections.1
The DebMed Electronic Hand Hygiene Compliance System is the only clinical research-based, badge-free system that captures all hand hygiene events and is proven to deliver an accurate compliance rate2 based on the WHO 5-Moments for Hand Hygiene and CDC Guidelines.
- Captures 100% of actual hand hygiene events 24/7/365
- Measures performance based on all opportunities for hand hygiene, beyond just room entry and exit
- Badge-free, quick and simple to install. No integration with hospital IT infrastructure, RTLS or Wifi
- Actionable reporting of compliance performance in real-time, for effective staff engagement yielding lasting behavior change
Delivering Clinically Proven Outcomes
Clinically proven to:
Increase hand hygiene compliance rates
- Decrease hospital onset HAI rates (MRSA3 and C.diff4)
- Reduce costs3
Find Out More
The DebMed System is clinically proven to drive positive outcomes through better measurement
The DebMed System captures all hand hygiene events utilizing the WHO 5 Moments & CDC Guidelines
1 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-care Settings. MMWR 2002; 51: RR-16. View PDF Document
2 Diller, T. et al, Amer Jour Inf Control, 2004; 42:602-607.
3 Kelly, W. et al, Amer Jour Inf Control, June 23, 2016.
4 DebMed data on file, 2016.