This alcohol-based hand sanitizer is an antiseptic handrub that moisturizes better than lotion while killing most germs in 5 seconds. This is one of our most effective infection control products for hospitals and other healthcare settings. This hypoallergenic antiseptic hand rub does not require rinsing with water and can be used in all healthcare environments.
- Liquid 65% (v/v) ethyl alcohol-based waterless handrub
- Tested in accordance with FDA proposed clinical methods for waterless Healthcare Personnel Handwash
- Kills 99.999% of MRSA, VRE, and CRE in 5 seconds (modified time kill in vitro data)*
- Proven to moisturize as well as marketed hand lotions
- Hydrates skin for up to two hours
- CHG compatible – does not inhibit residual activity of Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG)
- Broad spectrum efficacy in 15 seconds*
Where to use: Ideal for use in all healthcare settings where a highly effective and moisturizing antiseptic handrub is needed. Try it in our Wall Bracket Deb Soap Dispenser for easy access throughout your facility, or in our SDS Touchless Dispenser to further reduce the spread of germs.