- Mild healthcare personnel handwash containing 0.75% triclosan, a proven antimicrobial agent with documented broad spectrum efficacy against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, as well as fungi
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial performance in 15 seconds including Acinetobacter baumanni, MRSA, VRE, and CRE (modified time kill in vitro data)*5
- Demonstrated statistically equivalent antimicrobial effectiveness with a marketed 4% CHG hand hygiene product
- Designed with a specially formulated surfactant system to support frequent handwashing by healthcare workers in all healthcare settings
- Tested in accordance with FDA proposed clinical methods for Healthcare Personnel Handwash
- Mild, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, dye-free
Where to Use: Ideal for use in all healthcare settings where an antimicrobial handwash needed.