This alcohol-based hand sanitizer is an antiseptic handrub that moisturizes better than lotion while killing most germs in 5 seconds. This is one of our most effective infection control products
for hospitals and other healthcare settings. This hypoallergenic antiseptic hand rub does not require rinsing with water and can be used in all healthcare environments.
Where to use:
- Liquid 63% (v/v) isopropyl alcohol-based waterless handrub
- Tested in accordance with FDA proposed clinical methods for waterless Healthcare Personnel Handwash
- Kills 99.999% of MRSA, VRE, and CRE in 5 seconds (modified time kill in vitro data)*
- Proven to moisturize as well as marketed hand lotions
- Hydrates skin for up to two hours
- CHG compatible – does not inhibit residual activity of Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG)
- Broad spectrum efficacy in 15 seconds*
Ideal for use in all healthcare settings where a highly effective and moisturizing antiseptic handrub is needed. Try it in our Wall Bracket Deb Soap Dispenser
for easy access throughout your facility, or in our SDS Touchless Dispenser
to further reduce the spread of germs.
*Data on file. For Hospital and Professional use only