- Kills up to 99.9999% of many organisms in 15 seconds
- Tested in accordance with FDA clinical methods for Healthcare Personnel Handwash*
- Broadest spectrum of activity proven to eliminate up to 99.9999% of over 55 species of microorganisms including MDROs, yeast and fungi in 15 seconds*
- Tested and shown to be effective against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses as well as mycobacteria within 30 seconds*
- Invisi-Feel™ leaves hands feeling clean – there is no residue or sticky after-feel left on the hands, even in high-frequency healthcare environments
- Clinically Proven – Moisturizing formulation prevents skin dryness and leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed after use*
- Hypoallergenic – Fragrance-free and dye-free to minimize the likelihood of any adverse allergic reactions
- CHG Compatible – Will not adversely affect the residual persistence of CHG on skin*
- Compatible with Gloves – Independently tested to prove the product can be applied to hands prior
with Invisi-Feel™ Where to use: Our moisturizing healthcare sanitizer is ideal for use in all healthcare settings where a highly effective and moisturizing sanitizer is needed.
Where to use: Our moisturizing healthcare sanitizer is ideal for use in all healthcare settings where a highly effective and moisturizing sanitizer is needed.
- Clinically prove formula – Meets Healthcare Personnel Handwash criteria at different shot sizes.
- Contains Skin Moisturizer – Helps prevent drying and leaves the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free –Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Glove compatible – Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Rapid time kill – Foaming Alcohol demonstrated up to 99.9999% kill after a 15 second contact time on many common Gram Negative and Gram positive bacteria.
- CHG Compatible – product does not influence the efficacy of CHG.
- ECOLOGO™ Certified - This product is certified to meet the ECOLOGO UL 2783 Standard based on criteria for product formulation and manufacturing, and human health & environment toxicity.
- A broad range of activity against viruses included HBV (Hepatitis B), gram negative and gram positive bacteria, and fungi
- Ready to use one step disinfectant
- Effective against gram negative and gram positive bacteria
- Virucidal and fungicidal
- No mixing, no dilution errors
- Excellent substrate compatibility
*Data on file. For Hospital and Professional use only
Our Point of Care Dispenser is designed to make hospital hand hygiene easier with its flexible mounting options. The Point of Care dispenser allows staff to sanitize at critical points of direct patient care. This point of care dispenser is also able to be monitored with the DebMed Electronic Monitoring System. This is one of our most popular hand hygiene dispensers and works best with the 400mL Alcare Extra Foaming Hand Sanitizer.
- This 400mL point of care dispenser has made it easy for healthcare workers to sanitize at each of the WHO 5 Moments for Hand Hygiene
- Can be monitored utilizing the DebMed Electronic Monitoring System
- Flexible Mounting Options – easily mounts to walls, over-bed and bedside tables, providing the most efficient way to sanitize
*For Hospital and Professional use only