The DebMed System Difference:
- Consistent with WHO 5 Moments, Joint Commission and CDC Guidelines
- Clinically proven to improve compliance and significantly reduce HAIs (MRSA and c.Diff)3,4
- Generates significant cost savings 3
- Proven accurate in clinical studies 2
- Requires no badges, supporting efficient workflow
- Affordable and easy to set up
- Generates ROI in less than a year
- Includes all system training
- Includes education on best practices for improving hand hygiene performance
2 Diller, T. et al, Amer Jour Inf Control, 2004; 42:602-607.
3 Kelly, W. et al, Amer Jour Inf Control, June 23, 2016.
4 DebMed data on file, 2016.
Schedule Your Hand Hygiene Electronic Monitoring Demo
Hospital hand hygiene tools are critical for infection control and patient safety. That’s why hospitals and healthcare facilities choose DebMed – the hand hygiene compliance and skin care experts – effective solutions for health care practitioners and hand hygiene compliance monitoring. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you soon.