The DebMed System
It’s time to upgrade to the clinically proven system more and more hospitals rely on.
DebMed® Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring System
The simple, reliable way to boost hand hygiene compliance and performance and improve patient safety
- Proven to be an accurate method of measuring hand hygiene compliance following the WHO 5 Moments (as well as CDC, Canada 4 Moments and JHACO guidelines)
- The first and only system clinically proven in peer-reviewed studies to reduce HAIs (MRSA and C. diff)1,2. To review the clinical data, click here.
How it Works
Monitored soap and sanitizer dispensers capture hand hygiene events and transmit the data wirelessly to an offsite secure dedicated server without using the facility’s wifi or IT infrastructure.
The reliable, validated system software compares the number of hand hygiene events to the number of opportunities based on the amount of care delivered to calculate an accurate hand hygiene compliance rate.
A simple, easy-to-read dashboard report can be easily and securely accessed online or automatically sent to your email inbox, allowing for real-time staff engagement and collaboration.
Able to capture 100% of hand hygiene events for 24/7 monitoring of total team performance
- Captures reliable, real-time compliance scores.
- Proven in multiple published studies to be as accurate as 24/7 video monitoring.
Simple to set up and begin using immediately
- Zero impact on clinical workflow.
- User-friendly online dashboard or daily emails delivered to your in-box with easy-to-read, meaningful, actionable reports.
- Immediate feedback to use right away to improve performance.
Easy to install with no badges or complicated costly equipment
- Compatible with all brands of sanitizer and soap dispensers.
- Able to monitor point-of-care dispensers.
- Requires no integration with hospital’s IT, RTLS or WiFi.
- No data security concerns with the stand-alone system.
Schedule Your Hand Hygiene Electronic Monitoring Demo
Hand hygiene is critical for infection control and patient safety. That’s why hospitals and healthcare facilities choose DebMed – the hand hygiene compliance and skin care experts – effective solutions for health care practitioners and hand hygiene compliance monitoring. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you soon.