The DebMed System
It’s time to upgrade to the clinically proven system more and more hospitals rely on.
DebMed® Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring System
The simple, reliable way to boost hand hygiene compliance and performance and improve patient safety
- Proven to be an accurate method of measuring hand hygiene compliance following the WHO 5 Moments (as well as CDC, Canada 4 Moments and JHACO guidelines)
- The first and only system clinically proven in peer-reviewed studies to reduce HAIs (MRSA and C. diff)1,2.
How it Works
Able to capture 100% of hand hygiene events for 24/7 monitoring of total team performance
- Captures reliable, real-time compliance scores.
- Proven in multiple published studies to be as accurate as 24/7 video monitoring.
Simple to set up and begin using immediately
- Requires no badges supporting an efficient workflow.
- User-friendly online dashboard or daily emails delivered to your in-box with easy-to-read, meaningful, actionable reports.
- Immediate feedback to use right away to improve performance.
Easy to install with no badges or complicated costly equipment
- Compatible with all brands of sanitizer and soap dispensers.
- Able to monitor point-of-care dispensers.
- Requires no integration with hospital’s IT, RTLS or WiFi.
- No data security concerns with the stand-alone system.
Schedule Your Hand Hygiene Electronic Monitoring Demo
Hand hygiene is critical for infection control and patient safety. That’s why hospitals and healthcare facilities choose DebMed – the hand hygiene compliance and skin care experts – effective solutions for health care practitioners and hand hygiene compliance monitoring. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you soon.